Saturday, November 13, 2010

A lazy fall Saturday

What's this? A fall Saturday with no plans? Well, the thoughts of how to spend our free time are nearly intoxicating. Until I start to really think about the breakdown of the day. Bennett has his last soccer practice this morning and then I have to go have some blood drawn. Oh, there's the Auburn game coming on a little after noon and then we need to go to church tonight since I am helping to throw a baby shower for a friend tomorrow. Sometime today I need to go to take my coat in to have it dry cleaned for a trip to Utah next week and I also need to run to the craft store so I can finish up the favors I'm making for the baby shower. Not to mention all the pre-packing we have going on to get our house ready to go on the market.

At least the demands on my time are mostly my own. No play dates, birthday parties, soccer games, etc. That's our lazy Saturday, folks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is everything ok? you stopped writing. Thanks for the intrigue/glimpse of your world thru your eyes! Off to my next proxy-adventure/blog. See you around!