Monday, December 1, 2008

Hhmmmppphh....is this thing on??

My friend Melissa keeps asking me when I'm going to blog again. I know it's been over a week and while I'd like to give you all the logical excuses like Morgan was out of school and it was Thanksgiving and we were busy, what it really boils down to is that I didn't feel compelled to write. I mean, why force it? Yeah, sure there were a few funny moments between gym happenings (like this older woman who I used to go to church with before I had Morgan ~6 years ago, asking me if Bennett was the bump that used to be in my belly. Wow. Yes, she just has incredibly stunted growth. Oh, and her gender suddenly changed 19 months ago) and various Morganisms. But, I haven't really had that itching in my fingers to hit the keyboard.

Well, folks, that has changed. Because you'll never believe who made their appearance in our house on Sunday. ELVIS! That's right. And rather than hear it from my biased perspective, you can go straight to the source. Before you go off on some crazy rant about future therapy sessions for my children, I want you to know that Morgan practically BEGGED for the elf to arrive.

Yes, I have gone off the deep end. And you love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, the elf blog cracks me up! Did he visit and blog last year, or is this his first year on the internets? What a great idea...

Work in Progress said...

He visited last year, but no blog. This is his first venture into the world of elf blogging. I don't know why. It's not like we give him anything to talk about. ;-)