Saturday, November 1, 2008

Laid back Saturday

I'm loving the rainy weather today. Although it meant that Morgan's soccer practice this morning was canceled, we ended up going out for breakfast with some friends and then came back home to a gloomy, but leisurely morning. Morgan worked on her Star Attraction poster for next week, Bennett colored next to her, and Lance and I watched football while I read the paper. This reminds me what weekends are supposed to be like - relaxing! :)

At some point this weekend, we're going to be taking the class mascot that Morgan is in possession of for the week to see High School Musical 3 and to the zoo. I have to take pictures and make scrapbook pages for the class book. Morgan's been looking forward to this since the very first Star Attraction of the year, so she's very wound up about it. Terri the Toucan went with us to breakfast this morning. :)

Other than the Star Attraction stuff this weekend, I have nothing else planned. And that feels nice! Maybe Lance and I will even get to watch some movies.

Tomorrow, I'm going to figure out a plan with all this stinking candy we have in our house. Because I seriously need to get back on track with my eating!

No comments: