Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yes, I'll join the proud, the many....the moms

Specifically, the moms that are out there talking about their day to day lives on this world wide web. I can't offer anything extravagant or particularly special about my blog, but I can tell you that I am totally loving being a stay at home mom and I just want to share. Plus my kids are damn cute. For that reason alone, please continue to read. :)

The title of my blog is the result of me searching for something related to the home. Umm....yeah....gonna need to narrow that down a little. The only other thing I could think of is how I just pour my heart into my home these days (home meaning not only my literal dwelling, but also my family, kids, husband, etc). Hence, the title, My Home is My Heart.

Enjoy!

No comments: