Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cutest Cowboy

Go ahead, try to look at this picture and not smile. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

You would never know, by this picture, how very cranky this little guy was today. I guess it started when it was time to get his costume on. I wasn't there since the girls had all gone to church, but my Dad and Lance informed me that he wasn't too keen on the costume, but mostly the boots they had forced his fat little feet into. I removed the boots and put on his brown shoes and this seemed to make him a bit happier, but still cranky as all get out.

But doesn't he look like he's having the grandest time? I think his favorite parts of the day at the pumpkin patch today were the cows, the snake they saw, and trying to feed the already-full goats. He really could have cared less about the pumpkins.

He's so cute. How can you not smile? Yeah...I know! IMPOSSIBLE!

No comments: