Friday, October 17, 2008

My longest nap EVER!

Today, after working non-stop in Morgan's class this morning, I was actually able to take a nice long nap. We are talking about HOURS. How refreshing!

Today was the day that we made the scarecrow for the class' fall festival next week. We made it to look like their teacher and the kids all had a blast. But, we were short a parent at the centers today and it was just crazy in there! All the kids were really excited about the scarecrow, and it's Friday and they were just CRAZY! So, you'll understand why I came home and crashed. Afterwards, I felt so much better!

As luck would have it, the steaks I took out of the freezer this morning for dinner tonight weren't quite thawed in time. So, we ended up getting take out from a local Italian restaurant for dinner. So I didn't even have to cook! Then, Lance and I took off to see Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, which I thought was really cute and am now wanting the soundtrack for my birthday!

Gee, this must be the most boring post ever. Guess that's what happens when things are busy but good. :)

1 comment:

Lara said...

Marc and I saw the same movie:)The train station part reminded me of Adventures In Babysitting. When Brenda ran away and freaked out at the train station. The gum was killing me... so grosse.
I am thinking I need my mom to come visit. This whole sleeping as long as you want sounds like heaven!