Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time for rest

After a crazy week, excuse me if I want to just hunker down on the couch, watching football and curled up with a blanket. Thankfully, Lance let me sleep in a little this morning, until around 8:30, when I had to get up and help get us out the door to soccer.

After soccer, we finally made it over to Costco (I've been trying all week!) and then we came home for grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. After catching up on my blog, we're putting the kids down for naps, and I might snooze a little myself. I decided to ditch the Harvest Festival at the tennis club tonight, because I honestly just CANNOT bear to dress the kids up in costumes again tonight. If all goes well, we hope to have the energy to go on a "haunted" train ride tonight. But that all depends on nap time. :)

Other than that and church, we have NOTHING planned this weekend. And I kind of like it that way.

No comments: