Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I did something totally stupid today

I closed my right hand pointer finger up in my jogging stroller as I was getting it out of the car for our walk this morning. My jogging stroller folds in half, and where it goes together, yeah...that's where my finger was. Only the jogging stroller was not folded in half. It was all one piece, including my finger. I panicked and called for my mom to come help me. I directed her to push down on the two buttons on either side of the stroller, which she does, but it's not working. I finally realize it's because I normally PULL UP. So, finally I get my finger out and it's flat. Literally flat.

And then I get all light headed and nauseous. I guess that's my body telling me it didn't care for the pain too much.

I was able to sit down and gather myself and then still managed to walk almost 3 miles, go to Bennett's playgroup, and then do Daisies (Girl Scouts) with Morgan. Yeah, I'm tough. :)

The funny thing was that when I was telling Morgan about it after school, my mom asked her if she thought I learned a lesson today. To which Morgan replies, "no" and proceeds to tell my mom that I'll likely to do it again.

Wish I could say she was wrong.

I guess that's why I'm made tough. :)

No comments: