Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nothing to do today

I guess I'm losing my mind, because ever since Friday, I've been thinking we had nothing planned this weekend. Except soccer yesterday. And the harvest festival (that we skipped out on) and then church today. Oh, and then the park. Oh yeah....I almost forgot! Today was my first time to volunteer to be the banker at the Bingo game for the fundraising arm of the school. OOPS!

I got home from the park after church, we had lunch and then I had just enough time to get my week planned and hollow out one pumpkin before it was time for me to go over to work the Bingo game. I got home at 9:30 tonight and right now, I'm too exhausted to give the full download, but suffice it to say that those Bingo people are one of a kind!

This week is stacking up to be another crazy one. Is it Thanksgiving yet?

The sad part is that this was really the only night to carve pumpkins with the kids....so Lance did it with them while I was working Bingo. That stinks!

No comments: