Monday, October 6, 2008

My little stinker

After I vacuumed downstairs today, I left the vacuum in the entry way because I was planning to vacuum upstairs later. It was sitting there, unplugged and turned off. Imagine my surprise when later this afternoon, while I was helping Morgan with her homework, I heard the vacuum turn on. What?

I go into the entry way and see Bennett now UNPLUGGING the vacuum that is turned on. He not only plugged it into the wall, but he also turned it on. Guess those outlets need to be covered as well! He must take after his Uncle Brett, who as a child decided to stick keys into an outlet.

Then later, when giving him his bath, he decides to dump and entire cup of water (like 32 ounces!) on the floor of the bathroom. We let him play with a cup while bathing him. Well, maybe not anymore. He literally filled it up, held it out and dumped it on the floor!

My little stinker!

No comments: