Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love my husband

We had our girls night out last night, dancing and having fun. I got in late last night, so when Bennett woke up this morning at 8, Lance got up with him. I got up and grabbed a shower at the same time since Morgan had soccer this morning. Looking out the window, it seemed to have rained all night. My friend Kristin called to see if we were going to soccer and that the rain hotline said the fields were still open.

Lance cooked breakfast for us all, and made me a cup of coffee. He agreed to take Morgan over to soccer to see if it was really still going on in the drizzling rain while I stayed home with Bennett so we didn't have to hang out in the muddy grass and rain. When he got home, I showed him all the crazy pictures from last night and he laughed. Then he suggested that I start drinking some water. :)

Just now, I asked how grilled cheese sandwiches and chili sound on this cloudy football day. Everyone agreed that they sounded great and Lance offered to cook lunch too. So, I get to just lounge around, watching football, drinking water, hanging with the kids and recovering from going out last night. I married a good one!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I suggested chili today, too! LOL. But it's going to wait until tomorrow. Rest up! We were actually out and about quite a bit. But Clare and I slept til 10am, so we are good ;-)