Friday, April 3, 2009

All together now....awwww!

Tonight was the My Guy and I dance for Girl Scouts. The idea here is that the Dads all get together with their girls and go have fun dancing the night away. It started at 7, so I had to have Morgan ready when Lance came to get her after work. She was so excited, she could hardly stand it! She told me that she could just picture what it was going to be like. She said she pictured it would be like a wedding. Pretty soon, it was getting to be dinner time, so I set Bennett up with some food and helped Morgan get dressed for her big "date". Lance showed up, right on time, with a white rose for his girl. This just sent her over the top! She was sooo cute! I got some pictures before the cute couple headed out to their night full of pizza, chicken dancing, and congo lines. :) Too cute!

When they got home, she was talking a mile a minute about all the fun stuff they did and saw. She even managed to get Daddy out on the dance floor a few times. You go girl!!

No comments: