Thursday, April 9, 2009

My mom and dad kick butt

First off, what other 61 year old woman do you know has the guts to join her daughter in a cardio kickboxing class? I know! She was a little hesitant, I have to admit, and so last night she insisted that I show her the moves. Even that didn't scare her off! She totally hung in for the whole class. Great job, mom!

Also? Guess who had a nice nap this afternoon? Moi. Know why? Because my mom and dad kick butt. Yep, they took care of the kids and I slept like a baby! :) And then, as if that wasn't enough, yesterday when we were at Costco, my Dad got these steaks the size of my head. Well, he grilled them tonight and they were delicious.

I could really get used to this life! I'm so lucky to have such great parents! Now if I could only convince them that the west coast is the best coast. :)

No comments: