Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Water play!

Bennett received an IOU from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday for this really cool water table I had seen about a year or so ago, and that I looked for online for about 2 months before his birthday. Apparently, it's all about time and place because we couldn't find it ANYWHERE in time for his birthday. There were promises that it would be coming within the next two weeks or within six weeks, depending on who you spoke to. But, I knew how cool this table was and wanted to hold out for it, so they gave him an IOU.

Imagine my surprise as I'm perusing Costco the other day and find the exact table I've been searching for! Hooray! So, I busted it out of the box today (since it was not COLD today -- not WARM, but not COLD) and got out several different sizes of screwdrivers and got busy with the task of putting this thing together.

It wasn't too hard and before I knew it, the kids were tossing water everywhere. :)

No comments: