Thursday, April 2, 2009

Doing my part

Today was set aside for me to get to the mall for some much needed retail therapy. I've been needing to get over there for one thing or another, but life hasn't allowed the trip until today. I packed Bennett up (as well as two tons of snacks) and headed over to Kohl's first. I've been on the lookout for some decently priced picture frames for the shower I'm throwing for my friend Melissa. Also, I know they usually have a good selection of shoes, and Bennett is in desperate need (lest I shove his fat foot into his too-small vans anymore). After the Kohl's, we had just enough time to hit the mall before it was time to go get Morgan. I needed soaps and a few door prize things from Bath and Body Works as well as getting the kids' Easter outfits, which I'd already picked out online. While I was there, I decided to see what they had for Melissa's baby boy, due in late May. Oh, boy did I ever have fun shopping for him! I got some cute stuff and some great deals and can't wait to give them to her!

I was done shopping just in time to get Morgan, so I picked her up and then we headed to Costco, where the kids were thrilled to be getting hot dogs for lunch and then we did some more shopping there.

Later, I was online with my friend Melissa, shopping for some really cool strollers. I don't think anyone can accuse me of not doing my part to stimulate this economy! :)

No comments: