Thursday, July 3, 2008

I *heart* ballet

After my free month is up, I will be joining this tennis club. If for no other reason than the class I took tonight. Core Fitness through Dance. It was a ballet class!! I haven't heard terms like rond de jambe, pas de bourree, glissade, and pique in YEARS. I know I wasn't the most graceful in there tonight, but I felt it all coming back to me. The posture. The grace. The joy!

Morgan begged me to take her with me to the club tonight, so I did. I picked her up from the Kids' Club and was grinning from ear to ear. She wanted to know how my class went and I told her that it was WONDERFUL and told her all about it. She was so cute. Apparently, my excitement and grinning were contagious, because she smiled all the way home and then we chasse, chasse, arabesque all across the living room floor when we got home.

I was sweating a ton during the class, so it's a good workout to boot!

Yippee!

No comments: