Sunday, July 13, 2008

Proof that my son is a stubborn little stinker

Bennett is now firmly on the path of timeouts. He's had more than I can even count today for constantly touching everything. The Wii. The Roomba. The TV. Morgan. The fireplace. You name something he's not supposed to touch and he will gladly go over and lay a hand on it.

This alone is not the proof.

The fact that he LAUGHS at me when I give him a firm warning, "Bennett don't touch Morgan!" and then smiles as he touches her ever so lightly with one finger, all the while watching you. That is the proof.

And then? When he runs, laughing the whole way, down the hall as I go to put him in a timeout for touching her. Oh also? When he tries to "hide" behind the closet pocket at the end of the hall. Of course, also when he throws himself down on the ground, turning into a wet noodle so you can't pick him up for his timeout.

That is all the proof you need.

Pass the therapy, please.

No comments: