Thursday, July 31, 2008

I need to teach that boy about organization!

We are getting ready to go to our incoming kindergartener park playgroup this morning. I'm also making lunches and packing a bag for the pool because the plan is to go swimming after the park and have lunch there.

So, after getting everyone all dressed and sunscreened up this morning, I am getting shoes and socks ready by the front door. Only I can only find ONE of Bennett's tennis shoes. Hmm. So, I sort through the bins in the playroom. No shoe to be found. I look ALL OVER in his room. Nothing. In the basket of toys in the living room. Nada. Just as I've given up and I'm grabbing a carafe from the kitchen cabinet, what do I find? A shoe. Sitting on the shelf in the kitchen. Because that is SO TOTALLY WHERE SHOES GO. Who's child is this??

Also, I want the world to know that Morgan let me sleep in this morning. She announced it as such as I came downstairs at 6:30. Unfortunately, her brother didn't get the memo. No sleep for the weary.

No comments: