Thursday, September 11, 2008

I should be more prepared

Today is going to be crazy and I feel totally ill prepared. I spent yesterday napping and generally avoiding all things related to work. I've GOT to stop staying up so late!

I've already dropped Morgan off at school, loaded up the dishwasher, put dinner in the crock pot, and packed lunches. Bennett and I will be heading to MOPS and then afterwards, picking up Morgan from school and heading to a park for a picnic lunch with some friends.

After that is nap time, during which I'll roast a chicken for the mom I'm delivering a meal to (and who still hasn't returned my call from yesterday to confirm drop off time). And hopefully get some chores done because my house is currently resembling a tornado touch down spot. After naps, I'll be dropping the meal off on my way to another park for our other playgroup.

Glad I already have dinner for us going. Glad I have a lot of coffee right now.

No comments: