Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I think my son is suffering from PMS

You know how they like to label everything with an illness these days. Well, according to Bennett's behavior today, I'd say he's suffering from PMS.

Here are his symptoms:

1. Moody -- one minute wants nothing more than to be held by me, the next wants nothing to do with me.
2. Hungry -- he's pretty much been eating all day
3. Sleepy -- had to wake him up this morning to take Morgan to school and then he fell asleep in the car on the way to pick her up
4. Grumpy/Mad -- throwing stuff. A lot.
5. Constipation?? -- no poop today!

I attempted to go to my first PTO meeting this morning, but he threw a banana across the room and then started to say NO! NO! so loudly that I couldn't hear. So we left. Leaving for playgroup, he gets upset for no particular reason and decides to chuck his sippy cup on the ground. After playgroup, he yells at me (all the way to the school to pick up Morgan) EAT! EEEEAAAATTT!! Momma!!! EEEEAAAAT! Then, he falls asleep before we even get there. He hasn't had a poop all day.

Should I give him a midol and some chocolate??

1 comment:

Lara said...

Ha Ha Kylee has been doing the same type of things. We were all on schedule and then Chenoa and I had to go and mess everything up by going to school. Now I can barely keep Kylee up past 9:30 for nap. What's that about?