Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I'm tired of

I'm cranky, so bear with me.

My gripes, in no particular order. Tired of...

  • spilling coffee on myself
  • being hit, targeted for flying objects or yelled at by my 1 1/2 year old tyrant of a son (can we say rage issues?)
  • cleaning up crumbs and food off the kitchen floor
  • trying to find time to fit in everything I want to do
  • having particular parks and places NOT in the maps on my GPS unit
  • being late to outings
  • unknowingly letting the dog out when a cat is in the backyard (she tears off and generally scares the crap out of all of us)
  • having my daughter purposefully take toys away from her brother
  • having my son hitting, throwing things at, or yelling at his sister for taking toys away from him
  • not being able to go to the bathroom without SOMEONE standing outside the door either pounding on it, yelling MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA, or crying
  • washing out sippy cups
  • cleaning up after meals
  • having an ungrateful daughter who was all "oh man!" when after asked, I told her that no I didn't have lunch out and waiting for her after school -- SUE ME
  • not being able to sit down and eat my lunch in peace because (1) someone is talking incessantly, (2) someone is throwing food, (3) someone needs more of this or less of that, or (4) someone needs help with something
  • getting up early to be prepared for the kids to get up early -- this is just exhausting!
  • gaining weight when it's a particular time of month
  • not being able to eat anything I want
  • not having a date night with my husband
  • changing poopy diapers
  • packing and unpacking the car
  • loading up and unloading the stroller
  • schlepping around a crap load of stuff from park to park because YOU NEVER KNOW what the kids *might* want to play with
  • cleaning up food and crumbs from car seats and the car floor
  • having balls and sippy cups thrown at me WHILE I'M DRIVING
  • the non-stop noise
  • the too-short naps
  • the time between 4pm and 7pm

Yep, it's just one of those days.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I am sorry you are having one of those days. Knowing you tomorrow will be much better:)