Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's balances it all

Things I'm not tired of:

  • chunky little thighs
  • a little girl who thinks I'm the whole world
  • dimples on a smiling face
  • giggles
  • purposeful acts of kindness to others
  • having a helper
  • scrunched up nose when he smiles
  • a husband who will go out and get me coffee at 7am when we have NO COFFEE in the house (imagine the ramifications!!)
  • a husband who will also go buy a muffin when I can't manage to bake any
  • Eskimo kisses
  • butterfly kisses
  • hugs
  • "I love you"
  • watching Bennett point out the brown bear, red bird, yellow duck, blue horse, green frog, purple cat, white dog, black sheep, goldfish, teacher and children in Brown Bear
  • listening to Morgan talk about school
  • having Morgan tell me that Ms. Abby (music teacher) has a "BEAUTIFUL voice!" and show me a steady beat
  • watching Bennett's vocabulary explode
  • seeing the kids play together
  • seeing the kids hugging and kissing each other
  • nap time
  • being able to go to the gym and workout. alone.
  • rocking my son who will soon not want to sit still long enough for that
  • reading with Morgan and watching her love of literature grow
  • not going to work outside the home
  • having the opportunity to do fun stuff with the kids EVERY day
  • The hours between 10 and noon
  • hanging out with my husband in the evenings
  • hanging out with my friends
  • stubby little fingers and toes
  • tickling my kids
  • belly laughs
  • being silly

No comments: